Successful Applicants will need to provide a certificate showing completion of a secondary qualification.

Any of the following documents is enough:
  • High School diploma
  • Report Card / transcript
Secondary education is equivalent to a High School diploma in North America or 5 GCSE's in the UK.

Notes Regarding Academic Entry Requirements
  • As academic course entry requirement is the minimum level of education required, documents indicating the applicant is currently studying or has completed a qualification higher than a secondary qualification, such as Vocational (Cert IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) or Higher Education (Bachelor, Masters), in the applicant’s home country, can also be accepted as substitution for the secondary qualification. (An academic transcript indicating partial completion is sufficient).
  • All academic documents must be on official letterhead or have the institutions official logo.
  • All academic documents must be certified as true copies of the sighted originals (education agents or admissions staff dealing directly with students in person may also make this certification on copies of the sighted original documents).
  • Academic documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
If you don't have them but have instead partial transcripts from a vocational, bachelors or masters program, you can submit this - even if you didn't complete that program.